Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Film Egyptien Film Hindi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    benjamin-music forum officiel Index du Forum -> Coin des fans -> Les jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marfer

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 23:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Film Egyptien Film Hindi Répondre en citant

Film Egyptien Film Hindi > urlin.us/1lpfv

Film Egyptien Film Hindi

d80797dd21
Embed video on a website or blog Width px Height px . Epris de sa cousine Abla, il lui envoie des pomes enflamms qui, peu peu, meuvent la jeune fille. 4'G/ Play . %.1', 9D'! #C9(HF H #JH( DGFH/ E9 '/1J3 4DH- H EG/J #2C1JJ9ED A$'/ AJ EF8E) %,1'EJ) JCDAG 1&J3G' (EGE) :16G' *(JJ6 'D#EH'D H J3*H/9G B15' 5D(' J-*HJ 9DI 1EH2 'D/.HD D-3'('*G 'D(FCJ). You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Ralisateur: Khaled Morai Histoire: Taimour et Chafika habitent l'un cot de l'autre ce qui leur a permet de se rencontrer souvent, mais cela n'empche pas d'avoir quelques accrochage entre les deux amoureux. Retrieve username and password Name Enter your email address to retrieve your username and password (Check your spam folder if you don't find it in your inbox) Send help . Join Huzzaz Start collecting all your favorite videos Join Huzzaz .

Interestingly, the interior of no mosque or Islamic ritual was shown.In terms of misogyny, I felt that the female characters were very one-dimensional, and portrayed more of as objects and as venues for sexual gratification. Ultimately they are discarded and Sayed and Atef are shown as happier and more carefree without them.The film can be merited on account of how the director manages to treat sensitive topics using humor as a medium, and in such a way that does not directly address or undermine the tensions that exist between the (Coptic) Christians and Muslims, though not very skillfully, in my opinion.All in all, I can conclude that this film should be watched as pure entertainment, and not have serious readings as a realistic portrait of the Egyptian lower/middle class and the issues that they face. Log in Username Join Huzzaz Password Forgot your password? Log in . Add the first question. Their friendship of thirty years is tested when a conflict over an apartment in Shobra arises when it turns out that both their respective partners desire that house. Amazon Affiliates Amazon Video Watch Movies &TV Online Prime Video Unlimited Streamingof Movies & TV Amazon Germany Buy Movies onDVD & Blu-ray Amazon Italy Buy Movies onDVD & Blu-ray Amazon France Buy Movies onDVD & Blu-ray Amazon India Buy Movie andTV Show DVDs DPReview DigitalPhotography Audible DownloadAudio Books . What I particularly disliked about the film was its misogynistic portrayal of women and insensitive treatment of religion.I felt that the film was biased towards Islam since the Christian characters were portrayed in an unflattering light as compared to the Muslims, though this is debatable.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 23:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    benjamin-music forum officiel Index du Forum -> Coin des fans -> Les jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation